On Sarcasm

If there's anything I enjoy, in good times and in bad, it's a healthy dose of sarcasm. I really don't remember how I stumbled upon this blog, but I've been reading it religiously ever since. Holly's a writer in real life, so I'm sure that experience spices up her blog a bit. But overall, she just sounds like one of those people I'm always going to want to meet and probably never will. The wit! The charm! The stories! The culture! I definitely get that "Man, why didn't I think of that!" feeling when I read her entries, and I just can't get enough. I strongly urge you to jump on the bandwagon and add Nothing But Bonfires to your reader ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!