Replacing My Winter Accessories...

So I decided on a whim that the blue winter accessories I purchased here added a bit too much color to my winter outerwear. I suddenly thought, "DUH! Lauren, yellow and grey is one of your favorite color combos..." So here are the new companions, which I have already taken the tags off of, used AND will not be returning like the last set:


I got both the gloves and cowl neck scarf in grey from New York and Company. (thank you 50% pre-black friday internet sale!) Now that I look at it, the scarves kind of look like bunch of scrunchies in this pic! But I assure you, it's quite stylish. Think of a sweater with a really large cowl neck/turtleneck. Keeping warm here in the ol' midwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!