Take A Deep Breath...

After taking the day off work yesterday, I was greeted by a stack of art requests, all due within the next two weeks, many of which did not follow the set guidelines. I spent the morning sending emails to better coordinate this crazy amount of requests (beginning of a semester = lots of events + lots of student groups forgetting to advertise their events) I needed a little inspiration after such a morning...



Cute stuff from Etsy always has a nice calming effect on me :) This would look lovely on the wall next to my computer screen. Ready to dive in to the art requests head first...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!