Booked!

And no I'm not referring to one of my goals for 2010... though it did remind me of the Book It program Pizza Hut used to do when I was little. Perhaps I need a little motivation like that to get me reading again; I could fill those buttons up in no time! And all for a free personal pan!

Anyway, what I really wanted to talk about was the trip Sean and I booked this week! One of his high school friends is getting married in December, and Sean is going to be the best man. His fiance's family is from the Philippines... so they're having a destination wedding! I'll admit it's never been at the top of my list of places to visit, but I'm more than willing to participate since it's somewhere I've never been, and it's sure to be a beautiful wedding (and we get a 10 day vacation!) Now we only have to wait 9 whole months to go! Plenty of time to find out what the Philippines has to offer. (aside from a nice beach in the middle of a cold Missouri winter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!