Tell Your Story

Remember this little shop in Springfield that my friend Anna told me about? Well they do online classes every now and then for creative folks, and I decided to give this one a try. It's an online art journal class called Tell Your Story. I'm so used to either sewing or designing on a computer, I thought I'd give it a try. The class starts today! I'm excited to see what assignments they offer, and I'll be sharing my pages with you as I finish them.


p.s. there's new stuff in the shop... and more to come tomorrow! 4.28 edit: more to come later this week :)


image via A Beautiful Mess

1 comment:

  1. I so thought about doing this class. I love the blog (A Beautiful Mess) and the store (Red Velvet...something). I was really hoping to get a chance to check out the store in Springfield one of these times I am home. I can't wait to see what you create!

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!