Pardon me, I was distracted by something shiny...

and oh, is it the shiniest of all shinies.


You see, I haven't been posting (aside from the post I had already scheduled for yesterday!) or visiting your blogs over the past few days because of this beauty:


and I must apologize. I'll be back to regular posting and reading now.


And one of those posts will further explain how Sean proposed to me last Thursday night, in the most perfect way, in the most perfect place, with this most perfect ring. Until then...


I hope you'll squeal with me in delight at all this shininess.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so lovely! Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee wow wows :) Congrats Lauren!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is a gorgeous ring!

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations darlin!!! That is one *gorgeous* ring. Can't wait to hear the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAUREN!!! I am so so so excited for you! Can't wait to hear the story!

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!