30 for 30: Days 7-12


Day 7: skirt-handmade by me, tee-Target, cardi-Target, with textured bag-Fossil, brown/orange buckle flats- Target, gold pendant necklace- New York and Company and glasses

Day 8: grey pants- Old Navy, white tank- Target, purple cardi- Target with grey heels- Off Broadway Shoes, charm necklace- Forever 21, white gridded trench- Target

Day 9: mint pencil skirt- thrifted, white blouse- Old Navy, grey lace tank- Target, with brown/orange buckle flats- Target, tan belt-thrifted (Express), textured bag- Fossil, gold earrings- gift (World Market)



Day 10: jeans-Gap, gold blouse-Target, blazer-Forever 21 with gold bracelet- gift (World Market), teal purse- Old Navy, ruffle kitten heels- the best shoe store in the world, Granada, Spain

Day 11: jeans- Gap, white tee- H & M, cardi- Old Navy, with peach purse- madebyhank, paisley scarf- Target, ruffle kitten heels- the best shoe store in the world, Granada, Spain

Day 12: jeans- Banana Republic, white blouse- Old Navy, cardi- Gap, with belt-thrifted, yellow peep toe flats- Gap, necklace, gift from Sean's parents (via Etsy) and clutch, Clever Betty

What I've learned:
• Still, drooling for more accessories.
• I have my favorites, especially when it comes to shoes.
• Putting three pairs of tights in my 30 for 30 was probably not the best idea so far.
• We really did pick an odd time to do this challenge. During days 1-6 there was still snow on the ground and I was wearing a winter coat. During days 7-12 I wasn't even wearing tights or jackets with my skirts it was so warm! Gotta love Missouri weather.
• I feel a lot better when I style my hair. (unlike days 8 and 9, when I was running late for a couple of appointments, obviously...)
• I have a feeling this is going to start getting harder once we hit the halfway point...

Which one's your fave? Only 18 days left!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Day 9 and I'm feelin the belt/shoes/bag combo on Day 12.

    You so cute. :)

    BTW, I updated my 30 for 30 page to reflect this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I agree regarding the silliness of doing this challenge right now. Last week I wore socks over my tights because my feet were so cold in my boots. This week I'm wearing peep toes. Day 7 had snow in the background of my picture. Day 12 was nice and snow free. But I hear it is supposed to snow on Friday. Go figure, Missouri.

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!