The Twelve Days of Christmas

Just stopping in for a special Sunday post to tell you to head on over to Simply Homemade magazine's blog, where I'm guest posting a simple gift tutorial today.


Simply Homemade asked me to participate in a 12 day long guest posting event; one post for each of the twelve days of Christmas. I picked seven swans-a-swimming, and decided to make a simple swan gift set: a wine bag with six wine charms. Head on over to Simply Homemade for the instructions and pattern download! Make sure to also check out days 1-6, including Lex Smith's hunger-inducing post for six geese-a-laying. Day 8 will continue tomorrow with a post from Kendall, Kate and Emily of Trends with Benefits.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!