Haiti, continued

This weekend I found a site that gave me one of those "wow, why didn't I think of that!" feelings. I'd like to direct you to Craft Hope to check out what these ladies are doing for the victims of the Haiti earthquake. It seems that though they're concentrating on Haiti right now (raising money to donate to Doctors Without Borders through the sale of donated, handmade goods,) their previous projects benefit those in need by providing various handmade crafts for the less fortunate. Check out their website to learn more; I can't get over how great of an idea this is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!