Impeccable Timing

The past few months I've been noticing cars on the road more, probably because I'm still working on my very first car and I know within the next few years I'll probably be looking for something new. One car that I can't get out of my mind is the Mini Cooper- it's just so stinkin' cute! One of my coworkers must have purchased one recently because there's suddenly a lovely peridot colored Mini in the parking lot (for me to drool over.)

Though I'd really like to try a hybrid, the Mini would probably be at the top of my choices... if it weren't for the two door issue. My current car is a two door, and I'm actually pretty sick of it. Not to mention my next car will probably need to be a bit more practical and have some space.

As if they were reading my mind, Mini recently made an announcement -feast your eyes on this, folks- the newest addition to the Mini Cooper family, the 2011 Countryman!



Eees soooo cute! And much more practical as a four door. Now if we can just work on that fuel efficiency... maybe I'll get lucky and they'll have that worked out by the time I actually need a new car.
Happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!