Behold...

The magnetic Sean! He's in his undies beneath the magnetic college kid outfit but I promised I wouldn't show that on the internets. Most of these are all his own clothes! Of course, the I love Lauren shirt is photoshopped...


Complete with Brett Michael's cowboy hat, martini glass, cowboy boots and heart shaped novelty glasses for the holiday.


Rest assured that Sean does not ever actually wear A. a Hawaiian shirt, ever, and B. black socks in flip flops. Socks in flip flops period, for that matter. But it sure is funny in magnetic Sean form!

Best fridge decor ever! I couldn't have asked for a better gift :) Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!