Grand Opening!

Well, I promised the end of January... and I've got 22 minutes to spare til February! So without further ado, I'd like to present you with the clever betty shop!

 

  

 

For the month of February, all items will include FREE SHIPPING to celebrate clever betty's grand opening.


 This is just a small taste of what's to come... I'm just so proud to have opened the shop at this point :) Look forward to many more posts with new products. Big shoutout to SEAN for being my amazing photographer.  I couldn't ask for better photos to showcase my products!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously awesome. That blue clutch -- love it!

    (Mind if I post about your work and new etsy shop over at my blog?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently the comment I tried to leave here back on the 2nd didn't post...

    Anyway, thank you for the compliment, Brandi! I'd love to be featured on Not Your Average Ordinary. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!