Lizzy House

I've always been interested in patterns, and in fabric. Lizzy House was honestly one of the first (aside from Anna Maria Horner and Amy Butler) who made me think I could potentially become a textile designer. And then I started researching... If there ever was a tough industry to make it in, textile design is sure near the top.


But never fear! Lizzy House has produced an e-book download, available here for $25, on the ins and outs of the textile world. I sent the link to my mom and what do you know, 5 minutes later I had a Happy Valentine's day email in my inbox. Thanks, Mom! This will be a great way for me to address #8 in this post.

So maybe someday you'll be seeing that clever betty logo on some fabric at Joann's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!