Digital Printing on Fabric

All I have to say is, I agree wholeheartedly with Kim from True Up. Last week's Project Runway was a, well, hot mess, and all the worst designs got the most praise! This was definitely an "I want to throw something at the television!" moment for me. At least I could agree with them that The hippie rainbow print full length number was so wrong in so many ways.

Just had to get that off my chest. Sorry I've been gone for a while... I'll be back to regular posting after today. For now, I'm off to help with my university's alternative spring break: manual labor refurbishing a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!