Have You Ever...

Sat at the dinner table and watched videos like this on your cell phone and could not stop laughing?




How about while also trying to balance spoons on your nose and succeeding with the perfect nose to chin ratio?

Or maybe contemplated trying to do the cell phone popcorn trick, only to find that even though you have enough cell phones, you don't have any popcorn? (not to mention it's a hoax)

I have. And it was fun.
This particular event happened to be last weekend with Sean's family to celebrate a bunch of upcoming birthdays. I'll catch you up to this past weekend soon... and there will be photo evidence of that nose to chin ratio, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!