Sunday Snapshot :: 1

I want to make sure that I'm sharing more of my personal photos with you on this blog! So enter column #2: The Sunday Snapshot. Look forward to finding images here of the things I usually talk about, say I'll add pictures of later, and then never do :) I'll catch up with all of those promises eventually!

 

Nelson got a haircut last Wednesday... believe it or not, these clippers actually work pretty well on cat fur. Now, I seem to have a human for a cat, so good luck if you give this a try. I know Greta won't be caught fifty feet from anything that makes noise, and she's a little bit more like most cats I know.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, before & after pics pleeeeze. Is Nelson rocking a mohawk? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, well he might be now that you gave me the idea...! No, I just trimmed the long stuff in hopes that he won't get so much fur on my furniture. Unfortunately Greta's the big shedder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! got a new follower out of me!

    xo

    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good cat...I'm very impressed he didn't claw you do death :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a good kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!