Just Popping In...

because I've missed you! I promise I'll be back to regular blogging next week. But for now, I wanted to share this with you:


because Sean got me one of these for my birthday: 

and all I had to do was type in fujifilm at Etsy to find the above mentioned case. Seriously... some sellers are just awesome. I'm still shopping around for a case that's a little more structured I think, but I'll keep this one on the back burner. In the meantime, I'll be busy figuring out how to deal with the hugest parallax error I've ever experienced on a camera. Should make for some interesting credit card sized images!

Two days 'til Green With Indie... I'm putting on the finishing touches! Look forward to a detailed post about my first craft show experience :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the craft show! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!