Another custom clutch

This time I was approached by one of my old friends from back home to make a clutch for one of her good friends for her birthday. The assignment: it must use apple green, black and white damask, (the recipient's color palette for her upcoming wedding) and be accented with a hootie owl. Yep, that's right. A hootie owl. And it was So. Much. Fun! Check it out:


Ashton and I convo'd back and forth to narrow down the details- the pink fabric for the appliqued owl, the blue button eyes.


She had an excellent idea, knew her friend's taste well, and was open to my suggestions. I can't ask for much more with a custom order!


So what do you think? Would you be so bold to carry such a clutch?


I think it will make an excellent accessory!

2 comments:

  1. I love it & most importantly she loved it!

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I have to say that this is TOO CUTE! I would totally carry it around.

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!