Sunday Snapshot :: 10

I would like to let it be known that all of you Ted Drewes fans in St. Louis are totally missing out on the good stuff. The real deal. The tastiest of all tastyness: Fritz's. Not to mention there's always parking, you don't have to wait in lines 1000+ people long (most of which have absolutely no clue that there's a very busy street behind them, or in many cases, through them) Trust me. Fritz's. Especially the yellow cake batter. 


Sean and I made a special trip here after he proposed a few weeks ago. Which reminds me, photos of the book he proposed with coming soon, as well as more about the venue that we booked this morning!

2 comments:

  1. I love most all things that are cake batter. Can't wait to hear more about the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, girl! As an East-Sider, I never understood the appeal of Ted Drewes - Sheridan's is far, far superior. (Fresh raspberry topping + chocolate chip coating, hel-lo!) :) I've never had Fritz's before but I will have to give it a try on my next Mo custard foray!

    Don't you love the midwest? ;)

    Can't wait to hear about the venue! I am sure it will be fantastic, just like the bride & groom!!!

    P.S. (Can you make a ps in a blog comment?) We should totally meet for custard instead of coffee, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!