Paper N Stitch


Well this is just one very exciting week! To add to yesterday's excitement, I have recently been chosen to be part of the big holiday exhibit over at papernstitch. Papernstitch promotes talented artists, designers and makers selling handmade goods. It's a really neat site- handmade stuff from all  over the internet is gathered into one well designed, easy to navigate place... a gallery of sorts that is much more selective and less crowded than Etsy :) The exhibit that I'm currently a part of will be up through December 8th. Check out papernstitch for tons of holiday sales, handmade goods from all over the world and of course, Brittni's papernstitch blog. You can always get to my link on the papernstitch site from the image on the right hand side of this blog. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!