You Had Me at Holidays...

Remember that super secret awesome surprise I was talking about on Friday? In celebration of the holiday season, I've asked some of my favorite people to guest post for you right here on You Had Me at Handmade! The next two weeks are going to be full of long-lived holiday traditions, tons of recipes, new ways to share the holidays and winter season with friends and family, and of course, plenty of new and interesting people for you to meet!

(What's winter without a giant snowball? Obviously, snow trumped fashion sense for me back in the day!)

Check back every weekday this and next week for their posts... I'm ever so grateful that they all came up with such wonderful content and images to pass along to each one of you. Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!