BTW...

Lisa Hessel featured Sean and my engagement shoot over on her blog while we were out of town... I know you've seen the pics repeatedly, but I had to share!

*** Thanks for reading friends! The 50th sale push was a success and the BOGO deal is now completed as of 4:00 CST 1/3/11*** 

 Also, in case you haven't noticed... I'm two sales away from 50 sales in my Etsy shop. For the next two sales, I'm going to offer a buy one get one half off special for my lucky friends who are YHMH readers... purchase both items up front and I'll refund the difference via PayPal once the transaction goes through. Happy shopping!

(And psst... that 50% off sale is still in effect, even with the above mentioned deal!)

*** Thanks for reading friends! The 50th sale push was a success and the BOGO deal is now completed as of 4:00 CST 1/3/11***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!