30 for 30: Days 13-18
Day 13: Jeans- Banana Republic, long sleeved tee- Target, sweater vest- Target with nude kitten heels-thrifted, peach bag-madebyhank, peach earrings-World Market, bracelet-World Market
Day 14: black pinstripe skirt- Ann Taylor LOFT, champagne blouse- H & M, long purple cardi- Old Navy with grey heels- Off Broadway Shoes, peach bag- madebyhank and gold/pink necklace- gift from mom
Day 15: white pinstripe pants-Gap, blue cardi-Target, grey tank- Target with yellow sandals-Gap, silver necklace-vintage from Miss Ohio Vintage
Day 16: khaki cords- American Eagle, white blouse- Old Navy, floral cardi- Old Navy with brown flats- hand me down from my MOH Emily!, belt-thrifted (Express), gold earrings- gift (World Market), glasses
Day 17: jeans-Gap, tee-Target, tan cardigan-Gap with boots-Old Navy, necklace-Etsy, headband- Clever Betty
Day 18: jeans- Banana Republic, tee- H & M, sweater vest- Target with boots-Old Navy, black cord jacket with printed lining-Target, red beaded necklace- JC Penney
What I've learned:
• Still thinking I could have included shoes instead of leggings and tanks.
• I'm going to be doing a massive closet clean out sometime this month.
• I tend to pose the same way every day without even realizing it.
• I'm ready for it to be warm for good. No more of this snow one day, sun the next, tornadoes the following...
• Need. More. Accessories.
• I'm running out of good ideas for outfits.
• The closer we get to 0 days left, the closer we are to this lady leaving me :(
• All of this talk about fashion and remixing clothes really makes me want to break out the dress form and sewing machine and make a ton of skirts for Spring!