1. Cake tastings are fun. Even when I show them an exact photo of what I want and they tell me "You don't want that....let's add piping here, and flowers there, and ribbon EVERYWHERE!" Can someone explain to me why the cake is so darn important to some wedding guests?
2. Having a day off at the beginning of the week seems to make the rest of the week drag on forever.
3. Photo shoots always take longer than I expect. Stay tuned for an explanation of this one next week :)
4. Though Turbo Tax is super easy, doing my own taxes still makes me nervous.
5. Being cold = feeling tired and lazy for me. Come on Missouri... that one week of Spring-ish weather was such a tease!
6. I used to be the girl who didn't consume caffeinated drinks at all. Things have changed... and I'm making a vow to go back to being that girl in hopes that it will improves my sleep and rid me of migraines.
What did you learn this week? Happy Friday everyone!
photos 1 | 2 | 3 | 4