Just One of THOSE Weeks

I'm having one of THOSE weeks, friends.

The kind where you get out of bed, reluctantly, and then throw yourself back down pounding your fists and yelling "I don't wanna!" while your fiance innocently tries to put his socks on and get the heck out of the room.

What, you don't do that? Well I do. When it's one of those weeks.

I really don't feel like going to work this week. Or cleaning my studio space so I can make room for my new sewing machine. Or sewing for that matter. Or cooking healthy meals. Or sitting in traffic for at least an hour every day. Or figuring out all the little details for our wedding. Or blogging.


So most of those things I still have to do... but what I'm really trying to say is, I'm taking a blogging vacation. Just for a few days. I'll miss you. But perhaps it will help me wake up in the morning, stretch my arms and smile about having to get out of bed and do stuff.

In the meantime, I'll be dreaming of relaxing in a place like you see above...

Image

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a case of springbreakitis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're totally right, Kelly! I didn't even think about that. It is about time for spring break... but unfortunately, I don't get to join in with the students at the university I work at :( Whoever decided spring break wasn't a good idea for adults was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take whatever time you need. Believe me, I've definitely had those weeks too. I hope everything starts going your way soon!

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!