Clever Betty



You may have noticed that my Etsy products that usually appear on the right side of this blog aren't there anymore. That's because I've decided to put my shop in vacation mode for a bit while I work on the other million things that are going on in my life right now!

If you're in the St. Louis area and need a little Clever Betty in your life, you can always head down to Cherokee Street to visit Peridot... the remainder of the products that were in my shop are now hanging out with tons of other great handmade items at the shop.

And ALSO! I am still taking custom order requests, which is part of the reason that I put the shop in vacation mode to begin with. I've got a large number to catch up with and will be posting photos for you along the way, but if you're ever interested in a custom order  yourself, please contact me via the button at the bottom of the right hand column to do so!

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!