Monday Observations

I'm running behind on scheduling posts, so I just have a few observations for you to ponder this morning:

1. When can everyone realize that pestering, thinking about, reporting on, and conversing with Charlie Sheen is a complete waste of everyone's time? I don't even do tabloids or E! News bulletins, but I can't escape everyone mentioning that he's gone off the deep end. Let's let him, eh? I'll be busy wading in the shallow end with the kiddos.

2. This lady has tons of wisdom to share daily, but I think today's post touts that her knowledge is well beyond her years, and I agree wholeheartedly.

3. My boss got engaged while on a trip to Disney with her man last week. Congrats to them!

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you about Charlie Sheen. One other thing I never understood about that situation was that week after week people were so willing to watch Two and a Half Men despite the fact that he pulled a gun on one wife and beat up another one. Never could figure out why he got a pass when other celebrities' statuses go down when scandals break...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one word for you: WINNING!

    ;)

    As much as I love a new internet meme, I am also sick of hearing about it. And am I the only one who thinks he looks like Count Chocula?

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!