This Week I Learned...

1. Cake vendors that listen to what I want do exist!

2. The last week of the 30 for 30 challenge is the worst. I'll have an update on the remainder of my outfits tomorrow!

3. It's a very confusing day when you get a phone call in the morning that your wedding dress is in (horray!) and in the evening you have to say goodbye to your closest coworker as she moves to another state (boo!)

4. No matter how many times you explain a (very simple) procedure, some people will never get it. Then you just send your story in to Clients From Hell.

5. Buying a new sewing machine, and needing it asap, is a very daunting task.

6. Sometimes Friday night can't come soon enough. Have a happy one, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you found a cake vendor who listens to you instead of just talking at you :)

    Friday night is much needed tonight for me as well--have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, every post from Clients from Hell is my life.

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!