Written in Ink


A couple weeks ago KT tagged me in a cute handwriting game. I'm not the kind of blogger who always passes these things along, but I thought it'd be fun to share what my handwriting looks like with you for today's Sunday Snapshot. The prompts included:

1. Your name/blog name
2. URL
3. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote (for some reason this one always sticks with me. I should probably get a painting of it made to hang in my studio.)
5. Favorite song (don't laugh at me, you know you love Taylor too... and I'll also admit that I've been known to like a Ke$ha song here and there. Glad we got that out of the way.)
6. Favorite musician (this really is hard for me to narrow down as there are so many, but I'll always come back to the trusty Andrew McMahon, who apparently is releasing a new JM album soon!)

Feel free to join in on the fun and send me your link! I'm certain that your handwriting will be more legible than my own.

1 comment:

  1. I like your handwriting and some T-Swift. Thanks for playing along :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!