Handmade Holidays

Hi There! I hope those of you who celebrate had a lovely Thanksgiving. I wanted to stop in and tell you about a couple of new products in the Clever Betty shop.

The first is a DIY Pattern.

You can find the PDF Stocking Pattern in the shop here.  Those of you who sew will find that this is a really quick DIY project with easy to follow instructions. It comes with a list of the materials you'll need to get started, a pattern to print out for the stocking shape, and step by step instructions with photos that show how to put it all together. If you're not into sewing just yet... well, keep following this blog and we'll get you there! But seriously-- if you're not into sewing just yet, I'm also selling custom order stockings. Just choose your favorite Clever Betty fabric, and I'll take care of the rest!


Please just note the deadlines on each product page for order times to get them by Christmas. Can you believe tomorrow is DECEMBER 1? Where does the time go? I'll be throwing a baby shower for Sean's cousin tomorrow, and then we're going to chop down a Christmas tree on Sunday. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!