That's a lovely shade of aloe

Or as I prefer to call it, mint. I saw this on Sherwin William's Pinterest board today and thought I should share with you:


You may have noticed that a green shade similar to "aloe" has become a major part of Clever Betty's branding overhaul. Good thing I'm ahead of the game and painted my office walls that color in 2011! Although, I believe I used Martha Stewart's Lemongrass at the time... very similar.

Speaking of my office, I've been hiding some construction from you! Sean has been building some (amazing) custom furniture for me over the last few months and Phase 1 of 3 is almost complete, with photos to come on the blog very soon. In the meantime, imagine aloe walls with crisp, white furniture to organize all my crafty stuff, and some hints of black and mustard accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!