Organizing Tutorials

Hi there, just a quick note to share the most recent Clever Betty site update. If you're searching for craft and sewing tutorials, you can now view them by category on the tutorials page. There's a link in the right column of this blog as you see circled in the screen shot below:


and if you're browsing from the shop, the link is just under the logo at the top of the page, which you can see in the screenshot below.


Every time I add a tutorial, I'll add it to the collection so it's really easy for you to find! Stay tuned this Wednesday for the next crafty tutorial.

And P.S.... there's just a few of those 2013 calendars left in the shop, and they're 30% off right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!