For a rainy day...

this post sure makes everything seem much brighter. I'm a bit obsessed with reading blogs, and a lot of them have turned into wedding blogs, as they have such great DIY ideas that I absolutely fall in love with. A trend that I've been seeing a lot of lately is getting the engagement captured by a photographer... and I just can't get enough! What else could you want to have visible proof of more than the very moment you got engaged; to have pictures to look back at for the memory of such a wonderful occasion? I am completely in love with this one:


Now that's the kind of reaction every man dreams of, I'm sure. Read more about it at Shannen Natasha's photo blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!