Oh, Monday

Oh, Monday after a holiday weekend is more like it. Funnily enough, this song came on my iPod just as I decided I should post, so I thought I'd share with you. I tried to find the video but everything on YouTube is live shots with too much dialogue.

I had a great time over the long weekend with family, handing out meals to those who would otherwise be alone on Thanksgiving, at my boyfriend's parents house, and across the state at my parents house for the remainder of the weekend. I really cannot get enough of the holidays! I'm thankful I was able to see so many people in one weekend. I'm also thankful for inheriting this from my mother while I was visiting:


That's right, folks! Inherited. Now to figure out how to thread the thing! This will definitely make creating for CB much easier. Thanks, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!