New Year's Garland

I'm going with an 80's theme for our New Year's decor, as we're also celebrating the big 3-oh for Sean! Here's what I did while watching My Sister's Keeper this afternoon:



It really looks a bit less Easter-eggy and more 80's in person. I think it's going to look spectacular hanging from the ceiling! Amazing what a little cardstock, circle cutters and a recycled 2009 calendar can turn in to! And I never knew how easily the feed dogs pick up cardstock until this project; it's kind of like a little conveyor belt of circles. Now I just have to keep track of the date for the next two days since I no longer have a wall calendar hanging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!