My Heart Skipped a Beat



When I saw this site. (via The Craftzine blog) This lady's got it goin' on! I'm so excited to follow her progress throughout the year- and am quite inspired! I definitely won't get around to doing nearly that amount of sewing for myself, especially after you've seen my troubles with sewing clothing. But as I mentioned in my resolution post, I'd really like to be less reliant on today's material goods and more open to reusing what already exists. Feeling like I need to get my paws on some vintage patterns now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!