Lend A Hand

Do me a favor? Go check out This Neck of the Woods on Etsy and buy something, would ya?


And not just because Claire makes adorable paper goods, but for a very urgent cause that Claire explains on her blog:

Over the past two weeks, we’ve been glued to the news watching for updates on the floods in Queensland. The devastation is unbelievable and a little bit hard to comprehend from the other side of the world. Unfortunately today it all hit home when we found out that 2 of our close friends in Brisbane (who have 2 beautiful boys, and are 3 weeks away from having baby number 3), have had water 3 feet onto their roof, and have lost everything.

We are feeling completely helpless being so far away right now, and want to be able to help them in any way we can.

For that reason, I will re-open my shop for the next 3 weeks, with 100% of all sales going to the Dodson Family. 

Can you even imagine? Claire, I hope we can help.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren! I just wanted to say a huge thank you for re-posting about my friends.. I really appreciate your support and kind words, so thank you :)

    Your blog is gorgeous by the way! xo

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!