Back in the Swing of Things

My my my, how time can fly.


The past year (yes TWELVE whole months away from blogging... eek!) has been a whirlwind of experiences. I have so much to share!

I was a bridesmaid for the first and second times. I became a wife. I'm a still plugging along with my graduate degree. I think it's safe to say I've learned a few new things- and many that aren't related to my graduate degree! I've been to countless parties and celebrations, great restaurants, and cooked some good meals. I've gone on a few trips, seen old friends, and met new ones. My husband (!!) and I bought our first house and have been working tirelessly to make it our own. My family has experienced the joy of a new life, and the sadness of lives lost. I've celebrated good news for friends with new jobs, engagements, birthdays and growing families.

I seriously can't believe it's been an entire year since I last posted. And I plan on recapping as much of that year as I possibly can... for however long that may take me! If you're still out there reading in blog land, I hope you'll come back to join me for the upcoming recaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!