Last June

Last June I was a bridesmaid for the very first time in my childhood friend Jackie's wedding. You might remember me posting about her virtual bridal shower. Jackie and Justin were actually married on June 11, 2010, just a few months before Justin was deployed overseas with the U.S. Air Force. Unfortunately the amount of time they had to plan before Justin left in 2010 didn't allow for full-on wedding planning. They got married with their parents by their sides at a church in their new hometown in Montana. They didn't want to give up the chance to have their dream wedding and reception, however, so they planned it for exactly one year later in Jackie and my hometown.





Yes, that's me... the pasty skinned one on the left. The maid of honor, to the right of the bride, is our other childhood friend Ashley. She lives in Florida now... which is evident by the difference in her skin color from the Missouri and Montana girls! Alisha is on the right- she's been Jackie and Ashley's friend since they met in their dorm at Missouri State their freshman year of college. It was such a fun experience to be a bridesmaid for the first time, especially in my hometown with my childhood friends.

Our high school friend Tom took the wedding photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know I said something that you're just dying to comment on... won't you share what's on your mind? I love hearing what you have to say whether it's a response, a simple hello or a great idea. Comments make me smile!